Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Romantic Comedies

I'm a softy, I admit it, sometinmes simply watching these artificial constructions manufactured to tug on your heartstrings really do work. Hey I'm a guy, thru and through, by that I mean that I can be captivated by whatever catches my purient fancies, be it a handspan length of cleavage to the sway of hips to direct eye contact that bares into your innermost sexual driven ID and meets that gaze with unblinking indifference with the full knowledge of acceptance. So yeah, I dig women, I love how they can dance around the directness of the male driven agenda with a knowing wink and nod to its existence. I truly enjoy that there are times when they fiund us some wondrously simple and easy to manipulate that they simply sigh and embrace our libidic driven natures. Plus, some of them can have multiple orgasms, or so I am told. The thing is, I'm a sucker for a good romantic comedy and as such, I would like to share my favorites with you, in no particular order.

While You Were Sleeping

Notting Hill

You've Got Mail

Some Kind of Wonderful

Sixteen Candles

Joe Versus the Volcano

Juno

Dave

Fierce Creatures

A Fish Called Wanda

When Harry Met Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment